MailChimp training for individuals and teams, beginners to advanced. Choose between:
Click here to visit our in-house pricing page.
Professional email marketing training can make all the difference.
* The difference between Lists, Groups, Segments and Tags
* How to sort and select subscribers
* How to build your opt-in email list
* How to create an effective sign-up form
* How to import opt-in subscribers
* How to design effective templates and campaigns
* How to drive more traffic to your website
* Little known MailChimp tips and tricks
* GDPR: how it affects MailChimp lists & subscribers
* Marketing Automation: what are the benefits?
* What to look for within the reports
* How to improve your email marketing results
The training can be delivered on a 1-2-1 basis, for small or large groups, or as a talk. In-company MailChimp training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or in-house at your offices. The email marketing training includes live demonstrations and step-by-step ‘how to’ guidance. A printed training manual is included.
‘Thank you, Nigel. The MailChimp training was a great success.’ ~ Caroline Cromarty, The Serpentine Galleries
‘Nigel Temple is a walking MailChimp encyclopedia. He answered all of our questions and showed us how to get the best out of the software.’ ~ David Matthews, Mizuno Corporation UK
‘Thank you so much for such an insightful, brilliant training day. The team came away with a lot more knowledgeable and are excited about our e-commerce strategy – your tips, knowledge and experience were amazing. It was great that you were so flexible and that you were able to answer so many questions. Thank you again Nigel.’ ~ Rosie Gordon Lennox, Marketing Manager, Rude Health
‘Many thanks for coming in and talking to the team. It was a very useful session.’ ~ Ben Rafferty, Semafone
‘Nigel spent a day with us, going through five years’ worth of data. Everything is now in the right place within MailChimp and we can lookup subscribers using a wide range of criteria. We can also see when and how they found us. Nigel remained calm and focused throughout the consultative training session and he is a pleasure to work with.’ ~ Mark Halls, CEO, First Step
You can receive MailChimp tips via Nigel’s Compass Points newsletter here
If you are interested in 1-2-1 coaching or in-house training, either mail email@example.com or call Joanna on: 01628 773128