Discover how to use MailChimp effectively, during this half day (small group) workshop. Benefit from step-by-step guidance, with live demonstrations – within MailChimp itself.
* Understanding the key MailChimp features
* How to build a substantial opt-in email list
* Importing subscribers – dos and don’ts
* Avoiding abuse reports and being blacklisted
* Understanding Lists, Groups, Segments & Tags
* How to design effective MailChimp campaigns
* How to drive more traffic to your website
* Little known MailChimp tips and tricks
* GDPR: how it affects MailChimp lists & subscribers
* How to build a subscriber sign-up form
* Marketing Automation: what are the benefits?
* What to look for within the reports
* How to improve your email marketing results
* And much more!
You can ask questions and gain practical guidance for using MailChimp. You will receive a detailed printed training manual (over 8,000 words) which is packed with useful tips.
“A great foundation into what is obviously a great piece of software.” ~ Angus Burnett, Metro Storage
“The course material was well written and covered many hints and tips that only someone with an in-depth knowledge of the system would know. The delegates’ abilities ranged from MailChimp newbies to long-term users with thousands of subscribers. Nigel adeptly answered everyone’s questions whilst delivering an engaging workshop. I highly recommend attending this course, if you want to get the most out of MailChimp.” ~ David Hogg, Horizon Imaging
“I found Nigel’s MailChimp course to be really beneficial as he gave some great tips and helpful advice. I found it particularly useful to see how others were using MailChimp and where I could take this within my work. Having the user guide makes it accessible at all times and I now feel more familiarised with this marketing tool”. Charlotte Bowles ~ Sebastian’s Action Trust
A training room near Farringdon Tube station, central London.
1:30pm – 5:00pm.
Receive a detailed handout, containing 8,000 words of advice and ideas.
Next training dates:
Wednesday 19th June 2019
Wednesday 17th July 2019
Tuesday 20th August 2019
MailChimp training Acton | Barking | Barnet | Bexley | Brent | Bromley | Camden | Central London | Chelsea | City of London | Croydon | Dagenham | Ealing | East London | Enfield | Fulham | Greenwich | Hackney | Hammersmith | Haringey | Harrow | Havering | Hillingdon | Hounslow | Islington | Kensington | Kingston upon Thames | Lambeth | Lewisham | Merton | Newham | North London | Redbridge | Richmond upon Thames | South London | Southwark | Sutton | Tower Hamlets | Waltham Forest | Wandsworth | West London | Westminster