Are you looking for in-house MailChimp training? Nigel Temple can provide a bespoke MailChimp training course for your company, delivered at your offices.
Your tailored MailChimp training course will take into account your current level of knowledge and your email marketing objectives.
During the course, we will login to your MailChimp account – so that your colleagues can see how everything works.
MailChimp training for individuals and teams, beginners to advanced, either in-house or via an open course.
“We all thoroughly enjoyed the training and we are looking forward to putting it into practice.” ~ School Administrator
“The feedback was very positive” ~ a UK University
Professional email marketing training can make all the difference. Not only can it save you time – you are more likely to get better results. The following draft agenda can be tailored to your requirements:
1. Standard MailChimp training agenda
* Working with Audiences, Groups, Segments and Tags
* How to sort and select your subscribers
* How to build your opt-in email marketing list
* How to create a preference centre & sign-up form
* How to import opt-in subscribers the right way
* How to design effective templates and campaigns
* Little known MailChimp tips and tricks
* Marketing Automation: what are the benefits?
* What to look for within the reports
* How to improve your email marketing results
* How to use MailChimp with confidence
2. MailChimp for beginners training agenda
* How to use MailChimp with confidence
* How to create effective MailChimp campaigns
* How to send email campaigns to the right people
* What to look for within reports
* Understanding what MailChimp is capable of
3. MailChimp strategy training agenda
* The email marketing big picture and how everything fits together
* Thinking strategically about email marketing communications
* How your enterprise distributes information by email
* Your approach to GDPR as it relates to MailChimp
* Key metrics within MailChimp
4. Migrating from another system to MailChimp
* How to prepare MailChimp
* The best way to combine Lists, Groups, Segments and Tags
* How to import your opt-in subscribers
Nigel’s clients include:
“A really valuable session and thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for your care and preparation. We’ve learnt a considerable amount in an afternoon.” ~ Veronica Hannon, Transform Communications
For more information, either call Joanna on 01628 773128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below:
“Thank you, Nigel. The MailChimp training was a great success.” ~ Caroline Cromarty, The Serpentine Galleries, London
“Nigel Temple is a walking MailChimp encyclopedia. He answered all of our questions and showed us how to get the best out of the software.” ~ David Matthews, Mizuno Corporation UK
“Great session yesterday, thank you!” ~ Neil Chivers, LD Communications, the UK’s leading entertainment PR agency
“The MailChimp training from Nigel Temple was very constructive, useful and informative. I learnt a great deal!” ~ Forbes Low, Forbes Design
“My team has given me glowing reports of what they learned from you during the MailChimp training session. It’s great to know what a good job you’re doing.” ~ Stella Collins, Stellar Learning
“Thank you for the in-house workshop. We learnt a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the training.” ~ St Brides Partners (Financial PR)
The training can be delivered on a 1-2-1 basis, for small or large groups, or as a talk. In-company MailChimp training can be delivered at a venue of your choice or in-house at your offices. The email marketing training includes live demonstrations and step-by-step ‘how to’ guidance. A training manual is included.
“Nigel has developed a reputation as one of our leading trainers. His sessions are well known to be of the highest standard. Year on year, he gets some of our best scores.” Geoff Reason, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)