Are you looking for MailChimp consultancy? Nigel Temple BA (Hons) MCIM has over five years’ experience as a MailChimp consultant, coach and trainer. During this time he has been running a monthly MailChimp open course in central London and he has delivered several hundred MailChimp in-house training courses.
Nigel can help you to think strategically about MailChimp email marketing and everything that connects to it.
He helps enterprises of all sizes, including famous name brands to get the best out of MailChimp. The largest MailChimp list that he has worked on so far had over 26 million subscribers within it. He can help with:
* How to get better results from email marketing
* Setting strategic email marketing goals
Your MailChimp account
* Has everything been setup correctly?
* What is your MailChimp account telling you?
* How to setup your data so that you can find specific cohorts of subscribers
* The best combination of lists, groups, segments and tags for your needs
* List cleaning: what are the options?
* How to find your most engaged subscribers
* How to build your GDPR list
* Dos and don’ts regarding signup forms
* Interviewing MailChimp users and producing a detailed written report.
* Software integrations: what is possible and what are the benefits?
* How to prepare MailChimp for a CRM integration
MailChimp templates and campaigns
* How to design effective templates and campaigns
* How to handle & format long, detailed e-newsletter content
* How to improve open and click through rates
* What can be achieved with MailChimp automation?
* A review of current workflows / or: how to set them up
MailChimp Pro / Premium
* What is available within MailChimp Pro / Premium?
* How to benefit from the advanced features
MailChimp reports and stats
* Understanding MailChimp reporting, stats and insights
* What the users should be looking for
MailChimp best practice
* MailChimp best practice from an account and user perspective
If you can’t find what you are looking for, by all means get in touch.
As well as advising current MailChimp users, he can help enterprises who are considering:
Moving to MailChimp
* Moving from another system to MailChimp: the benefits; how to prepare; things to consider
“Nigel helped us to go through five years’ worth of data. Everything is now in the right place within MailChimp and we can lookup subscribers using a wide range of criteria. We can also see when and how they found us. Nigel remained calm and focused throughout the consultative training session and he is a pleasure to work with.” ~ Mark Halls, CEO, First Step
You may be thinking about brand impact, CRM integration, customer engagement, content marketing, or copywriting quality. Nigel has the experience and knowledge to help you.
Nigel is a digital marketing consultant and professional copywriter. He is easy to get on with and he enjoys talking to MailChimp users at all levels.
Nigel has helped over 3,000 enterprises to improve their marketing results.
By all means get in touch for an initial discussion. Alternatively, if you would prefer to schedule a call, email email@example.com or call Joanna on:
+44 (0)1628 773128 and she will arrange everything for you.