MailChimp has over six million users. Startups, small businesses and large enterprises trust MailChimp for their email marketing. Here is a brief overview:
* Adheres to US CAN-SPAM legislation. This is a good thing, for anyone who sends legitimate business email.
* Easy to get started. You need a list and your first Campaign (i.e. newsletter or e-shot).
* It is free for up to 2000 Subscribers / 12,000 emails per month.
* There are a host of features, which you can grow into.
* Being based in the cloud means that you can access it from any device, any time, any time you like.
* MailChimp tracks: Open rates. Click throughs (“who clicked on what?”). Delivery rates (including graphs). Bounces (hard and soft). List growth. Geographic location of subscribers. Subscriber activity reports. Revenue reports (via ecommerce integration). Unsubscribes. Industry comparison. VIP reports.
* Features like the email click-map overlay (heat map) shows you how to improve your email marketing.
* It integrates with CRM, e-commerce, social media and other software platforms that you probably use every day.
* If you watch your website like a hawk, you can integrate MailChimp with Google Analytics (never get bored ever again).
* The reports are insightful. Find out who is reading your messages and what they are doing about it.
I offer MailChimp training, coaching and talks including live demonstrations and step-by-step ‘how to’ guidance. Call me on +44(0)1628 773128 or email me to find out more.
“Nigel Temple is one of the most entertaining and erudite marketing trainers and speakers you will find. I highly recommend him. He has a seemingly unlimited depth of knowledge.” Tom Evans, Shere Solutions